spectrum's handbook for general studies Paper - II (2017 Edition)
As per NEW UPSC syllabus and pattern
- The NEW syllabus has been covered in a concise and precise way and supplementary information provided where necessary.
- Each prescribed subject has been dealt with systematically to include well-researched, relevant information, and organised to facilitate easy understanding.
- Every section has an adequate number of multiple choice
questions ranging over a variety of question-types to provide the required practice.
- Explanatory notes accompany the answers to practically all the questions, providing insight and elucidation as well as more information on the topic.
- Three Practice Test Papers, besides sets of practice questions,
have been carefully designed for practice and self-assessment.
2. INTERPERSONAL SKILLS INCLUDING COMMUNICATION SKILS
3. LOGICAL REASONING AND ANALYTICAL ABILITY
4. DECISION-MAKING AND PROBLEM-SOLVING
5. GENERAL MENTAL ABILITY
6. BASIC NUMERACY AND DATA INTERPRETATION
7. PRACTICE SESSION